The ”Physical-Chemical Measurements” Laboratory manages – undertakes, preserves and disseminates through modern equipment the measurement units of: pH, density, refraction index, spectral transmission factor, luminous intensity.
The mentioned measurement units are crucial for heavy industry, food, chemical, light and textile industry, medicine etc.
Main objectives of the laboratory are:
- Assurance of uniformity, accuracy and traceability of measurements on the territory of the Republic of Moldova.
- Management, maintenance, storage, preservance of measurement standards and of the equipment owned by the laboratory.
- Research of the National Measurement Standards Base and of the equipment owned by the laboratory.
- Storage, reproduction and dissemination of measurement units from national and reference measurement standards to the other standards and measuring instruments according to ierarchic schemes.
- Participation in interlaboratory comparisons at international level for demonstration of laboratory measurement capabilities.
- High accuracy measurements performance.
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the quality management in the laboratory.
- Development of calibration procedures for satisfying the necessity of economic agents regarding the traceability of measurement units.
Anatolii Bescupschi - Head of laboratory
Tel: (373 22) 903 141